Builder Sourcing’s Business Intelligence & Alert Suite of Systems (BIS) is designed to answer important questions automatically and effortlessly from existing data that lies deep within the systems used to run day-to-day operations.
Our BIS is designed to alert the right people at the right time to take action. It is designed to answer questions like:
- Where did the people that came to the model home community come from? Where do they live now?
- What got them there?
- Were there any marketing events that were used in the areas where the prospects came from? What did they cost? What was the cost per visitor?
- Where there any marketing events in areas that generated no traffic? Should we consider ending those?
- Where did the people come from that bought new homes?
- Were there areas that we generated traffic from but no sales? Should we consider ending spending in those markets?
- Which buyers are under construction but have not yet purchased options to the level expected and there is still time for them to make decisions?
- Which prospects have visited us in the past and have indicated interest in attributes of our newest subdivision?
- Which homes under construction are ahead of schedule?
- Which ones are behind and what can be done to get them back on schedule?
- Which homes are under budget and why?
- Which homes are over budget and what can be done to get them back on budget?
BIS Suite Systems Map
- We have developed a set of tools that we use to extract data from almost any system
- Extractions are performed automatically
- Data is placed into the next layer of the BIS Suite, the Data Visualization Layer
- Presenting information in ways that people can easily make sense of it
- Providing drill down capabilities to answer successive questions
- Creating automated alerts to people so that actions can be taken to improve results
- Providing ways for people to take information and perform additional analysis and calculations on the information presented
- Creating ways for the new information being created to be shared
- Executive – managing overall profitability and productivity of projects and teams
- Sales & Marketing – managing effectiveness of marketing programs and people
- Purchasing & Construction – managing the performance of subcontractors and people
- Customer Service & Warranty – managing customer satisfaction and the performance of support teams
Builder Sourcing’s BIS is under development.
If you would like to participate in our Beta Development Program, please contact us.